The instant messenger integration allows you to message between computers within the practice in real time – therefore quick and easy communication with little effort.
1) Go to Integrations -> Instant Messenger to download the application. Please Note: This instant messenger is only supported by Window 8 and above.
6) You may need to give the program permission through your firewall from time to time. To make sure the program can communicate over both network types, click Allow Access. Cancelling this dialog will cause the messenger to fail to work.
1) First of all, open the program by going to:
a) Pearl -> Integrations -> Instant messenger.
b) Desktop -> Squiggle.
2) Enter you log in details (if needed).
3) Once signed in, the program will show you a list of users currently online.
The SMS credits are used to send Text Messages to patients for various reasons such as appointment reminders & recalls or for marketing & promotions. Find out how many SMS credits remain on your account by going to ‘SMS Credits Remaining‘ in the menu.
Request credits when you’re low or you’ve run out through the program or by calling us on 0116 275 9995
1) Go to Integrations -> SMS -> Add SMS Credits
2) Choose the number of credits you wish to add to your account and press Request SMS Credits
The Google calendar integration allows you to sync your Pearl appointment book and your Google account’s calendar. You can then view the calendar on signed in devices and /or share with other users so that you can view diary appointments on mobile devices.
1) Log into a Google account that you want to sync your Pearl diary to. (Usually a practice account registered under the practice email but you can use a personal account as well).
2) Call us on 0116 275 9995 so we can set up your account with you. We may require you for around 15-25 minutes to enter passwords to confirm developer changes to your account. This is a one off set up.
To update the calender ‘push’ your appointments regularly. Leave this process to run in the background, please note that it can take around 10 minutes depending on number of appointments and number of months you want to push/sync.
1) Go to Utilities -> Google Calendar -> Push.
2) A dialog will appear showing the calendars update progress. You can move the dialogue to the corner of the screen and continue working on Pearl in the background. Please Note: This will only clear and update your specific Pearl dentist calendar in Google calendars with your current appointments in your Pearl diary. It will not affect your personal calendar.