Pearl Dental now let’s you record Triage assessments quickly and easily.
Triage claims can & should be made at any point before the 30th of November 2020, however they will not be transmitted until November 30th 2020.
When you transmit, triage claims will be bundled with FP17/FP17Os.
1) To access existing Triage Assessments or create a new one simply click the ‘Triage Assessments’ button on the Patient Details screen.
2) The Patient Triage Summary screen will open up, it gives instant access to Triage Assessment information. For NHS practices this will tell you at a glance if the Triage Assessment has been reported on a claim form.
3) Press the green plus button to add a form. In addition to recording the required data, the Triage Assessment allows you to add your own notes. For even easier data entry your notes can use the ‘Auto Text’ feature.
For Assessments not requiring an appointment you can generate an FP17T claim form for the NHS by clicking the ‘Save Triage & Create Form’ button on the Triage Assessment screen.
4) The resulting ‘FP17T’ is transmitted via the NHS Claims Manager as part of the normal transmissions process.
5) For Triage Assessments requiring appointments click the ‘Save Triage Only’ button. Once you have treated the patient, the required triage data is automatically completed for you on the resulting FP17 or FP17O claim form.
Only Triage Assessments not previously reported on an FP17, FP17O or FP17T will be included.
6) Should you prefer, Triage Assessment data can be entered manually on FP17, FP17O and FP17T claim forms.
It is worth noting that the relevant triage fields will only be visible on FP17 and FP17O forms with appropriate dates.
Please remember, triage claims can & should be made at any point before the 30th of November, however they will not be transmitted until the November 30th 2020. When you transmit, triage claims will be bundled with FP17/FP17Os.